1. Identify the implications of the different dimensions of the phenomenon of aging and longevity of the elderly and family;
2. Identify the implications of existing policies and resources in the community in the practice of nurses;
3. Participate in programs and projects aimed at the elderly and family, in different care contexts;
4. Provide nursing care to the elderly and family, at all levels of health prevention.
Competences to be developed according to the competence profile of general care nurses:
- CGInst - 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 12
- CInterp - 13, 14,15, 17, 19
- GGSis - 21, 23, 24, 25, 26
- CEnfCG - A2 (8, 11, 12, 15, 16)
- B1 (20, 21, 24, 25, 27)
- B2 (32, 34, 36, 37, 38, 40, 42)
- B3 (44, 45, 47, 52, 55, 58, 59, 60)
- B4 (62, 63, 64, 65)
- B5 (69)
- B6 (73, 77, 78)
- C2 (89)
- C3 (96)
1. Mobilization of gerontogeriatric knowledge for the development of intervention projects to promote the autonomy and independence of the elderly and their social and family integration;
2. Collaboration and / or development of nursing intervention plans with the elderly and family, respecting their
The orientation of the student in EC will be done by a nurse and a teacher, pedagogical advisor and clinical tutor, respectively.
- There will be preparatory meetings for guidance, supervision and pedagogical evaluation of the student's teaching / learning process, between the pedagogical advisor, the clinical tutor and the student, with defined frequency and / or whenever necessary.
- The guidance of the pedagogical advisor will be managed in person and / or remotely, in order to facilitate the process of acquiring and consolidating student skills.
- The guidance of the nurse, clinical tutor will be managed in person.
The pedagogical advisor and clinical tutor must propose to the student the activities they consider most appropriate, safeguarding their individuality, the context of clinical teaching, the projects / programs in progress.
Information available soon.