By the end of the semester, students should have attained the A2 level, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
1.Listening and Speaking: Understand frequent sentences and expressions, connected to their personal interests and to concrete situations and communicate in simple, day-to-day situations and participate in linguistic exchanges, although without complex interventions;
2. Reading and writing: Understand short, simple written texts and write a set of simple sentences, organized with simple connectors;
3. Grammar and vocabulary: Use enough vocabulary to satisfy their basic communicational needs and use simple grammar structures to communicate.
4. Phonetics: Recognize, almost without uncertainty or error, the standard-French sounds and produce, although not in a perfect way, these sounds.
1.1 Verb tenses: passé composé, imparfait, futur simples
1.2The time shift: passé composé / imparfait
1.3 Expressing conditions;
1.4 Relative subordination: value and use of the €"pronoms relatifs"€
1.5 The personal pronouns
1.6 Subordination (time, space)
2.1 The sounds of French (cont.)
2.2 The "liaison"(development)
3. Thematic contents
3.2 The human body and health
3.4 Applying for a job
- Reading out loud exercises, followed by written comprehension exercises;
- Grammar exercises;
- Writing exercises;
- Listening and speaking exercises, through simulated situations;
- Listening activities, from audio and video documents.
Antologia da disciplina, composta por documentos autênticos e didatizados, exercícios de gramática e um compêndio gramatical. Os alunos são aconselhados a consultar as seguintes obras:
Students will work with an anthology of texts, prepared by the teacher, containing authentic documents and didactical exercises and grammar exercises. The following complementary bibliography is advised:
Sylvie Poisson-Quinton, Célyne Huet-Ogle, Roxane Boulet, Anne Vergne-Sirieys, Grammaire Expliquée du Français ; Niveau Débutant, Clé International, 2003.
Josette Rey-Debove et Alain Rey (dir.), Le Nouveau Petit Robert de la Langue Française, Dictionnaire alphabétique et analogique de la langue française, Le Robert, 2009.