1. To develop plans for intervention and research in view of the contexts involved and to discuss their quality, especially in terms of relevance, coherence and feasibility.
2. To analyze intervention situations in terms of their complexity, by identifying factors that affect them and that are useful for understanding the results obtained and their evolution, as well as decision making on the actions to be undertaken in the near future.
3. To exploit the potential of creating regulation devices for ongoing projects.
4. To discuss educational and training issues in a reasoned manner, considering the relationship between practical situations and theoretical issues.
5. To structure the production of scientific knowledge obtained from analyses and interventions in educational and training situations.
1. Logical and challenges in the construction of projects
2. Structural and structuring elements in educational situations
3. Devices for project regulation
4. Forms of reflection in action and on action and their potential
5. Procedures for accurate and contextualized data collection
The content topics will be mainly by reference to the work and the practical situations that are being experienced by the students. Thus, we plan to carry out thematic seminars, focusing on the concerns and focus of the projects being developed by the students, as well as the production of schemes, lesson plans and materials, among others, that reveal themselves useful for interventions and ongoing research.
Barbier, J. M. (1992). Elaboração de Projectos de Acção e Planificação. Porto: Porto Editora.
Elliott, J. (1990). La investigación-acción en educación. Madrid: Morata.
Goetz, J. P. & LeCompte, M. D. (1988). Etnografía y diseño cualitativo en investigación educativa. Madrid: Morata.
Gonçalves, F. R. (2006). A auto-observação e análise da relação educativa. Porto: Porto Editora.
Máximo-Esteves, L. (2008). Visão panorâmica da investigação-acção. Porto: Porto Editora.
Stenhouse, L. (1987). La Investigación como base de la enseñanza. Madrid: Morata.